posted Feb 3, 2017, 8:25 PM by SD Council PTA
- To allow parents, staff,. and community members a preview of the adopted curriculum
- To engage in a panel discussion to become informed as well as answer questions regarding sexual health education.
- To inform parents, sta.ff, and community of the numerous collaborative supports that San Diego Unified District provides for our students’ health and well-being.
February 6, 2017, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Curriculum Available for Review
5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Curriculum Presentation and Panelist Discussion
- Sophia Arredondo – SDUSD LGBTQIA Education and Advocacy Program Manager
- Kate McDevitt – SDUSD Wellness Program Supervisor
- Ilana Brongiel – Manager of Health Education and Adolescent Health at San Ysidro Health CenterDerby Pattengill – Parent and member of San Diego Unified Council of PTAs and LGBTQIA Advisory Committee
- Student – representing equity and LGBTQIA
Eugene Brucker Education Center Auditorium
4100 Normal St, San Diego, CA 92103
For more information visit the FACE page